In Xcode 4, there’s no option click menu item to provide for adding a new framework to your project like there was in Xcode 3. After hunting around in Xcode 4, I was able to figure out how to add a new framework in:
- Click on the project in the navigator.
- Click on the target in the project pane.
- Click on the “Build Phases” tab.
- Expand the “Link Binary With Libraries” group.
- Click the “+” icon at the bottom to add in a new framework.
- Select the desired framework from the list.
I’m sure I’ll be back to this article the next time I can’t remember how to add a new framework again :)